What are the costs of?
to current knowledge the optimal keeping of a wolf requires the following conditions:
- veterinarian care,
- toys (normally not of long life) and
- activity provided nearly permanent present human caregivers: they make the animals to think by daily "brain-jogging" tasks and motivate them to physical work.
The costs for one wolf are approximately € 15.000,- per year.
Your benefit as a patron
A wolf patron personally can get acquainted with "his" wolf as a social complexe animal and character!
- You become automatically an associate member of the Wolf Science Center by adoption of a wolf.
- You learn more about "your" wolf and the life of wolves in general by regular informations.
- You can directly meet "your" wol f in the enclosure (without fence), as long the situation, the behaviour and the character of the wolf allows it.
Wolf-patron or VIP-patron?
You can assume the patronage as a wolf-patron or as a VIP-patron.
- Wolf-patrons pay EUR 250,- per year
- Wolf-patrons are invited by us at certain dates to learn more about "their" wolf.
- VIP-patrons pay EUR 5.000,- per year or more
- The performance on our part will be arranged individually
- The name of the VIP-patron or the name and/or the company-logo of the VIPpatron will appear on our website for the durance of the patronage